Need Help Now?
Need Help Now?
- Call 911
- Go to your nearest hospital emergency department
- Call ConnexOntario 1-866-531-2600
- Call your local crisis service:
- Elgin, Middlesex, Oxford and London – REACH OUT 519-433-2023 or 1-866-933-2023
- Windsor/Essex – Community Crisis Centre – 519-973-4435
- Chatham-Kent Mental Health Crisis Line: Phone 1-866-299-7447
- Lambton Mental Health Crisis Line: Phone 519-336-3445 or 1-800-307-4319
- Huron Perth Helpline & Crisis Response Team 1-888-829-7484
- Grey Bruce Mental Health Crisis Line 1-877-470-5200
- Call your family physician
Concerns about Abuse
ReportON is a telephone line and email address where people can report actual or suspected abuse, and neglect of adults with a developmental disability. If there's an immediate threat, call 911.
To access ReportON:
- Call 1-800-575-2222 (Toll Free)
- Call using TTY 1-844-309-1025
- Email reportONdisability@ontario.ca
People who contact ReportON are not required to provide their name or contact details. However, providing this information may be helpful should further investigation be needed. Personal information will be kept confidential, unless required by law to release that information.
All reported concerns could make a significant difference in someone's life.
For more information about ReportON please visit the MCCSS’s website: ReportON https://www.mcss.gov.on.ca/en/mcss/programs/developmental/reportON/